AGARAM AQUA TECHNOLOGIES was established in 1996 in Chennai (India) as a dealer for R.O.Water purifiers, From the year 2011, AGARAM AQUA TECHNOLOGIES has been carrying out its operations as manufacturers.
Agaram Aqua Technologies ISI, BIS Packaged Drinking Water Plant is specially designed to suit any capacity as per the client’s requirement. The plants are designed as per the raw water quality and we have all necessary equipment’s to manufacture the final product to comply with IS guidelines.
We undertake turnkey projects for design, supply, erection and commissioning of Packaged Water which includes water treatment plant, automatic and semi-automatic packaging systems for pet bottles, jars, glasses, pouches, automatic and semi-automatic pet stretch blow molding machines, for preforms and caps, shrink wrapping machines, batch coding machines, accessories and spares.
AAT’s product specialty for packaged drinking water water
- Our plants are designed as per ISI, BIS AND WHO guidelines, recommended international code of hygienic practice for the collecting, processing and marketing of Packaged Drinking waters
- The total plant is skid mounted/factory assembled and offers the complete plant manufactured from SS 316/SS 304 / MS & SS.
- We have introduced total automation (PLC) in the packaged drinking Water Plant controlled for operation such as back washing, rinsing etc.
- AAT Pressure Sand Filters comprise of multi grade Quartz media which gives 25 micron clarity of water and long life.
- AAT Carbon Filters are specially designed with Carbon manufactured from hard coconut shell having the Iodine content of 600 – 750 value that has got excellent absorbing qualities.
- AAT offer Micron (Or) Bag Filters having 10 and 5 micron size bags, Filter which are washable and reusable.
- AAT Micron Filters are specially designed with trichlover, Bold &Nut fittings without any gaskets to avoid microbial growth.
- AAT offer RO Systems are specially designed Fully SS/MS Frame with all
- AAT Ultra Violet Water Disinfectants Systems are specially designed with UV output of 30,000 Ultras for absolute sterilization.
- AAT Ozone Generators are Corona type provided with Air Filter and Moisture Separator that does not need any Oxygen supply or chemical and is very simple in operation.
- AAT Stainless Steel Storage Tanks are fabricated avoiding any internal joints and mirror polished to avoid bacterial growth and is sealed to protect from air contamination.
Agaram Aqua offer complete consultancy in setting up the Packaged Drinking Water Plant, training of Engineers, consultancy in marketing providing management, staff and operators.
Agaram Aqua Technologies is engaged in manufacturing & offering consultancy for the commissioning of Water Treatment Plant, which address to the urgent requirements of portable drinking water for commercial and industrial use. Our range includes Reverse Osmosis Plant, Seawater Desalination Plant, Ultra Violet Purifiers & Sterilizers, Ozone Generators, Demineralization Plant, Ion Exchange, Ultra Filtration System, Water Softening Plant, Packaged Drinking Water Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, RO Chemicals, Water Treatment Chemicals and Wastewater Treatment Plant. In conformation with BIS,ISI and FDA standards, these plants are known for compact design, easy installation and low maintenance.
Along with this, we also provide turnkey solution that covers designing, engineering, fabrication, supplying, erection, testing and commissioning of plants at client’s site. With the assistance of our advanced technology & team of experts, we have designed, manufactured & commissioned more than 5000 packaged drinking water and water treatment plants across India. To serve our clients in the best possible manner, we also provide various services such as operation and maintenance, annual maintenance, up gradation and services of existing plants and water testing services.
Under the able guidance of our mentor Mr. B.Balasubramani, (Having 12 years of experience) we are able to deliver consistent results, offer effective client’s servicing and address to their needs in the best possible manner. His sharp business acumen has helped us to expand our business and carve a niche for ourselves in the industry.
Wherein we are able to offer quality tested equipment for the manufacturing of mineral water, process water, high purity water, waste water treatment and various other applications.
Agaram Aqua Technologies We are engaged in the manufacturing and supplying of Water Softening Plant. The plant comprises as SS316, mild steel rubber lined, unlined, epoxy, FRP Lined, FRP, LLDPE vessel that is filled with a bed of softening media supported on a bed of caution resin. The vessel provided with frontal piping, has top mounting and valves to control the operation of the unit. The softeners used are based on ion exchange process. These compact, self-contain systems comprise one mild steel/FRP pressure vessel, frontal piping with strong acid caution exchange resins in sodium form. The resins help eliminate the dissolved ions like calcium & magnesium from water producing high quality soft water.
- Softeners are available as up flow & down flow types
- Standard softener model ranges from 250 LPH up to 50000 LPH and custom-built units for higher flow rates
- Necessary salt preparation tank with injection systems is also offered with the system
- Flow Rate: 250 lph to 50,000 lph
- Domestic, commercial, industrial use
- Boiler feed
- Scale removal for pipelines, water heater, chiller and A/C Plant
- RO pre treatment
- General purpose for resident ional
Agaram Aqua Technologies We are engaged in offering Annual Maintenance Services for our water treatment plants. After one-year service, our clients can avail paid service scheme of annual maintenance contract. Under this, the plants will be given service for once in 3 months as in general service.
- Labor AMC service
- Full AMC service
Warranty Service: We provide our clients warranty services for water treatment plants on the basis of 1 year warranty, 3 months once service and general service. Service plan for general service is generated every month. Clients are attended promptly once in 3 months for maintenance of the plant on warranty basis.
Paid Service: Under paid service, our customers will be provided with effective services with the amount for service and spare replacement collected. If the clients desires, within a period of three months, quality services will be provided to maintain the plant in good condition.
Without some means of upstream scale inhibition, RO membranes and their flow passages will foul due to scale, the precipitation of sparingly soluble salts. Common examples of scale are calcium carbonate (CaCO3), calcium sulfate (CASO4), barium sulfate (BaSO4) and strontium sulfate (SrSO4). Less common but equally problematic are silica (SiO2) and calcium fluoride (CaF) scales.
Clear Aqua formulates a range of liquid antiscalant / dispersants for membrane separation systems. These formulations are designed to inhibit scale while also dispersing colloidal particles. The inhibition and dispersant properties help extend RO system run times, reduce cleaning frequencies and increase the overall productive life of the RO elements. The application of M-CAPS Antiscalants 0may also eliminate the need for acid addition, while maintaining desired recovery rates.